Friday, November 19, 2010

Most Stylish Bostonian 2010

What an honor it was to make it onto this year's list.  THANK YOU to all of my friends, family, and peers who nominated me.  There's nothing better than knowing that you are surrounded by amazing people; full of love, inspiration, and positive energy.

This is also great press for my Stylist business:

Do you hate shopping?
Do you have clothes in your closet with the tags still attached?
Do you have an upcoming event, and you have no idea what to wear?
or
Just looking for some style inspiration?

Contact me for a wardrobe consultation today!
naomi@naomimirando.com



"Changing people's lives, one outfit at a time"

Here are some photos I took with my iPhone to share some behind the scenes action.  Purely just for shits and giggles.  Also, you're probably wondering what I'm wearing...
Black dress, James Perse | Leopard jacket, H&M
Necklace, Claudia Bruno | Rings, vintage
Hat, Vintage | Belt, Express | Tights, from HS!
Boots, Botkier | Fur leg warmers, my friend Manoela's closet ;-)





If you don't know. Now you know.
~nRm

Source: Boston Globe, Boston.com
Photos: Essdras Suarez

No comments:

Post a Comment