Monday, November 8, 2010

Chanel Le Vernis Riva

So I am a huge fan of the the dark nail polish trend.  Whether it's in or out, I don't really care.  I always have a bottle of "Lincoln Park After Dark" by OPI on hand at all times.

And then there was Riva, Chanel's latest lacquer creation.  That baby blue hue reminds me of the icy frost that's on everybody's windshields each morning; but takes me away to the crystal clear ocean along the 7 mile beach in the Cayman Islands.  Tan or no tan, this shade will look superb on any skin tone. 
Get yours today, if you can.  It's the new accessory that everyone wants, but no one can have.  Apparently it debuts this December, but it's already sold out.  At $39 a bottle, it's definitely an investment piece to add in your nail polish collection. 

It's up to you whether you think it's worth it, or not.

~nRm

No comments:

Post a Comment