Tuesday, January 11, 2011

House of Harlow 1960

One of my personal style icons, Nicole Richie, in collaboration with celebrity jeweler Pascal Mouawad launched her new jewelry line House of Harlow 1960.  

I feel like these pieces take you back in time, but still have that modern look to them.  You can pair them with everyday looks or a night out because of their versatility.  The details are so elegant and intricate, and most of all I love the play on feminine meets edgy meets tribal meets boho-chic.   

It was hard to choose, but these were some of my favs.
Rocking her Gold Plated Peacock Cuff on the cover of Fashion Magazine (note the close up on the bottom right)

14kt Yellow Gold Plated Abalone Leather Stations Necklace 

Gold Key Cocktail Ring

Tribal drop earrings in turquoise


Black Leather & Stone Cocktail Ring 

“I’ve always felt that great accessories are essential in every complete outfit and I wanted to create a collection that was easy to mix and match; to either wear alone as an everyday piece, or stack on to make more of a statement” -Nicole Richie

You can find her collection at Nordstrom, Singer 22, and Kitson.

~nRm

No comments:

Post a Comment