Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bohemian Bloody Mary

What's better than a Bloody Mary on a lovely Sunday afternoon?
Let me tell you.
A Habanero Infused Bloody Mary at Eastern Standard,
after the brunch rush, on a lovely Sunday afternoon.  

Here I am channeling my inner Bohemian.

 Cream leather jacket: Wilson's leather
Olive tank: Forever 21
Orange Boho Skirt: Vintage

 3 tier canvas/leather belt: H&M

 Leopard Handbag: Maxx from Jasmine Sola 
(R.I.P. former Boston boutique, currently known as 344)

Knee-high Teal boots: Nordstrom 
I love the layered look, as if I'm rocking suede leg warmers.

 Aviator shades: Urban Outfitters
Earrings: H&M

 Necklace: Claudia Bruno
She makes the most beautiful, edgy, 
one-of-a-kind statement necklaces! 
You definitely need to have one of her pieces in your collection!

 Bronze with Turquoise ring: Independent jewelry street stand in NYC

 Habanero infused Bloody Mary at Eastern Standard

Houblon Chouffe IPA
Wanna know more? 
Read about it on Beer Advocate

-nRm

Special thanks: Photography by SDB

No comments:

Post a Comment